Urinary tract problem

I am experiencing severe pain in left side testicle, base of the penis and left side area of the penis while urinating since yesterday. Please help.
views-icons 7 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Urinary tract problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
hello, I understand. If you have intense pain then kindly consult a doctor. but if the pain is manageable then you can do squats to reduces the testicular pain and have 2-4 liters of water. even after doing this th e pain is still persisting then you need to see your doctor. thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?