Urinary problem
Hi doctor my age is 26 I'm having a baby of 2 and half month it was a normal delivery after that I was having pain in my vagina but it was not that much but now I am having a serious pain from some days I was having little little bleeding till 9 July after that I I had relation but it was not intercourse after that I didn't got my period till now and from many days I am having a white discharge and pain in my breast what should I do please reply as soon as possible it would be very helpful

Dr. Ratna Saha
Gynecologist 22 yrs exp Kolkata
Better u consult ur gynaecologist.The discharge &pain in vagina might be due to infection