Urinary infection
I was admitted to hospital for itinerary track infection, which resulted in swelling in left scrotum. After IV treatment for 10 days I am now taking oflox 200 for ten days. The swelling however continues though the WBC count is now normal. What do I have to do?

Hi....., Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate.....Consult surgeon regarding your scrotal swelling...