Urinary infection

Hi I am having while peeing. Theres some burning sensation and peed blood/orange/cola color twice since morning. I have this urge to pee everytime be t when i go to the washroom don't. This is some kind of an infection. Any suggestions ? If i should see the gynec or some medicine would do? The pain has been on off since 4-5 days and blood like pee only happened today. Thank you
views-icons 44 Views 4 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Urinary infection

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there i.understand your feeling and splendour pain. I agree with the other doctor saying but before re that why don't You try having adequate water in a day and see for yourself whether it is because if dehydration and UTI. If at all you are having fever, vomiting, pain abdomen then you need to go.consult a doctor for evaluation. Thank you
Dr. Himani Gupta Navi Mumbai | Gynecologist
Hi, you have all the symptoms of a severe urinary infection. You should consult with your Gynaecologist or physician as soon as possible and do Urine test and start treatment.