Urinary bladder neck narrow
SIR,  I AM 30 YEARS OLD. I AM URINATE BURNING LAST ONE YEARS,,  I CONSULT MANY DOCTORS BUT NO CURE NO DIAGNOSE MY PROBLEM,,, BUT NOW MY DOCTOR DIAGNOSE TESTS FOR URINE TEST, BLOOD TEST IS NORMAL BUT URINE FLOW IS LOW,,  THEN GO TO TEST FOR AUG TEST BUT THIS TEST RESULT IS NO BLOCKAGE TRACK. THEN MY DOCTOR GO FOR CYSTOCOPY TEST, THIS TEST RESULT FOR MY BLADDER NECK NARROW DOCTOR TOLD MY AGE CAN'T SURGERY BECAUSE AFTER SURGERY EFFECT FOR DRY EJACULATION. NOW 15 DAYS I AM TAKEN TABLETS. THIS PROBLEM PERMANENTLY SOLVED POSSIBLE SURGERY OR MEDICATIONS WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS FOR DRY EJACULATIONS PLZ HELP ME DOCTOR Homepathy this problem permanently cure possible???

You need pressure flow studies .If Primary bladder neck obstruction surgery is good OPTION with mild risk of dry ejaculation.