Urin infection

I m having urin infection on daily basis whenever it happens there is burning on my upper skin even in inside area. Please suggest the best option
views-icons 83 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Hi, recurrent Urine infection require investigations. Blood tests and Urine tests both. As well as a check up. Please go and see your doctor
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?