cardiologist-icon
Upper Body Pain
Hello, I'm 20 years old. I'm facing a problem in my upper body since my childhood(age 8-10).I get pain for 10-20 seconds anywhere below my neck to pancreatic area(mostly near chest). It feels like a current pulse for a short time. Once it lasted for minutes. During this period I'm unable to move else it would create more pain. I have talked to few doctors, done ECG which came to be normal and perfect. Plus it is not very frequent,it happens in months interval. In past I have also taken medicine to kill insect or something like that, I'm not able to recall it properly but it was "ZENTAL" most close to my knowledge. I would like to know whether it is a serious issue or its a common problem which doesn't need diagnosis. Thanku

Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hello, As u r just 20 yrs old, consulted few Drs. n ECG is also normal, I think there is no need for much concern. I t can be due to some kind of mental tension or anxiety related For now just ignore as it does not last more N does not effect y work schedule.