Upper back pain,continue
She is having problem of continue burping, upper back pain,had vomating thrice last night. And taken syrup muscain and tab pantakind

Hello, I understand your problem and I appreciate your concern towards your wife. If she us having vomiting and back ache and gastric trouble then she need to continue the same.medication that she had taken earlier to get relief but she need to be taken to doctor for one time. Because the medications she has taken only gives symptomatic relief but the main reason is not treated. So it needs a physical consult. Thank you