Unwanted pregnancy

Sir/Madam,i hav a ques .i dont wnna any baby now..i think she got pregnant because her period not come on time.her last period came on 2nd feb nd finshed on 6th feb nd be both sex with each other on 7th feb ..after that her period not comes till now .i gave her a kit to remove pregnancy but it not work .what can i do i can't understand.plz suggest me with ur best advice nd treatment...

Hello there. First of all it's very harmful to do self medication and you should have not done it. What made you give her the kit? Did you find any evidence of pregnancy before looking to terminate it? You should have asked her to take a urine pregnancy test when her periods are missed for more than a week, then if it comes positive, take her to a gynaecologist and do the termination under her supervision. What would you do if suddenly bleeding starts and doesn't stop? It's very irresponsible for you. It's a illegal drug to sell without a doctors prescription, I don't know how you have obtained it. Take a urine pregnancy test and take her to a doctor ASAP. Regards