Unwanted;pregnancy
I was having sex with my wife and condom burst, but I gave her contriceptive pills on 16 Oct 20016and have sex at that night and condom burst yesterday having sex and condom so what should I do should I give contriceptive pills again plz suggest

Hello well I understand that your primary visual contraception has failed so its better you take emergency pill like I pill so that even the little chances of unwanted pregnancy is ruled out ...if its happening frequency then better try other contraceptive technique...thank you