Unwanted pregnancy

I have been suspecting that i am pregnant from past 1 month. But i can't get to any conclusion. In april, i had my periods on 7th. It is mostly a 32 days cycle for me. On 21st i felt nausea in the morning. In that week i felt nauseated 2 days. And felt feverish one day. After that, i did fine. On 4th of may, i got my periods. But it came almost a week early, i was worried if it would be spotting. On 4th and 5th of may, i took home prenancy tests, and it came negative. And now it's 10th june, and i haven't got my periods yet. I tested on 8th, 9th and 10th of june through home pregnancy test, and the result was negative. I am worried. Should i take the pregnancy abortion pills? If yes then which ones?

Doctor Answers (1) on Unwanted pregnancy

Hi, you don't need to take pills as of now. Get ultrasound examination done. And then you will require Progesterone withdrawal, if everything is normal. Don't take abortions pills without proper consultation and obviously not for negative tests. Please consult Gynaecologist in your area. You may require some hormonal tests.