Unwanted Pregnancy
Hi,40hrs bck while hvng intercourse wid my bfrd,his condom tore off,n his semen went into my vagina,I wash it off,n aftr 1hr,I went 2 c Doc.n told her,I am getting irregular periods,she gave NCNORM-P & WAMA tabs for periods.Can I still get pregnant aftr getting my periods?plz help.I don't want to get pregnant,worried

Dr. Rujul Jhaveri Gujarathi
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, you should not have lied to your doc. Those medicines are for regularisation of periods. You could have simply taken ipill to avoid it. Still you can take it and stop those medicines and meet your gynaecology doc for proper I pill prescription. And in future use OC pills to avoid such scenario. Newer OC pills are better and no weight gain or side effects.