Unwanted hairs on face
I m having lots of unwanted hairs on the chin area I am having this problem from past 10 years I have tried all kind of cosmetic treatments including laser. But nothing seems to work effected skin has become rough and patchy kindly suggest

Dr. Rasya Dixit
Hi Please meet an endocrinologist who can evaluate your hormonal status and find out why you have a facial hair growth. You may need blood tests and scans. once the cause is found out they will start on some medical treatment. after this please restart laser hair reduction. lasers need multiple sessions to show results especially in hormonal problem. however this is definitely better than any conventional treatment such as waxing or threading as those can damage the skin and cause darkness. there are many lasers available in the market. look for a US FDA approved laser