Unwanted hair on face
Hi Shruthi... I hav excessive hair on my face and neck...I was taking a laser treatment ... Initially I found that it was reducing and happy... Almost I took 14 sittings..But now it's become verse ...I could see the hairs are again growing back...Now the doctor is telling me to do PCOD test...I have regular period cycle...I am confused whether I need to opt for this test... Please let me know wat I can do for it...

You ideally should evaluate your body and rule out if you have an underlying PCOS (hormonal issue). Facial hair is highly sensitive to hormonal imbalances . So yes, it would be wise to rule it out. No harm caused there. Outside of this, if your life style is unhealthy then too insulin resistance can happen. Here too facial hair can recur because insulin malfunctioning can aggravate androgens and thus lead to hair growth. So change your lifestyle (if it is bad that is ). Sleep on time 10 pm wake up 6am , exercise 60 min and eat a HEALTHY AND BALANCED DIET on TIME. Don't worry . I am sure your dermatologist will help you figure the problem out.