Untreated psoriasis
Suffering from psoriasis from last 10 years I have been treating it when I reoccurs I haven't taken any medicine from 3 years when it occurred. doctor gave topical creams tenovate & emoderm  advised not to take any internal medicines as planning for a baby. Now again it's flared up. Now  we have baby now Pls guide

Dr. Srinivas C
As you rightly mentioned you need to take medications when it recurs. Depending on the severity of Psoriasis , dermatologist will be able to prescribe medications either topically or systemically . Hence go back to your dermatologist for further evaluation and management.