Unsatisfied intercourse
Respected sir /madam my friend is 26 yrs old and he is unsatisfied with intercourse because when he starts with his wife he gets finished within 2 or 3 mins of pleasure then he  go to sleep his wife and he both are very tensed for that can u help me to recommed some medicines or some exercise whichever is good pls
113 Views v
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.