cardiologist-icon

Unregular heartbeats

In last month I had problem with my heart. That means I started feeling uncomfortable in heart. At some Time I feel that sudden rise in my Heartbeats . I consult a doctor and had X-ray and ECG. All reports was normal. Doctor said that the pain was related to muscle pain. He gave me tables and I feel very nice. But in last two days I had same problem.( But somewhat less than previous). I have gastric problem also. Is there any connection of this problem to heart. I am worried. And always thinking that I may have heartattack. But I Don't have any bad habit that may harms heart. Please suggest me what to do...
views-icons 37 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Unregular heartbeats

Dr. Ashish Srivastava Noida | General Physician
We should be ruling out arrhythmias
Get ecg and echo done
Also a twenty four hours Holter monitoring done
Consult a cardiologist
Dr Ashish Srivastava
General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist
In view of your history feeling of irregular and fast heart beat, you will need a thorough physical examination and probably also a holter (even though the ECG and x ray are normal). Other more sophisticated tests may also be needed. So please meet a qualified cardiologist as early as possible and get yourself personally examined for a final advice. You may visit the ARRHYTHMIA page of my website www.thefitheart.in for further details. Hope this helps. Dr Chandrashekhar Munjewar, Mumbai www.thefitheart.in
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello....... You should mention your age.. Heart disease are commonly seen in 50's.....most of patients having gastritis get anxious because it mimicks heart attack... Doctor had run test on you and everything is normal with heart ..so don't worry.. Take care of gastritis, have non spicy foods... Exercise daily to strengthen muscles...