Unknown Problems
My wife is not well and since one month and she is not feeling hungry, not able to stand for 2 minutes, pain in whole body and not able to walk. Doctor says blood flow is not proper and advised to admit in hospital. Other than fruits and juice she doesn't want to eat anything. There are some other symptoms I am not able to write the medical terms. I will be obliged if someone can guide me over phone.

Hello there. Get her blood tests done, she might be having anemia and other deficiencies. Get her de-worming done. And then you need to consult with a physician in person so that he can examine her. If needed you will have to get her admitted because not everything can be treated at home. She might need a psychiatrist counselling also for eating disorder. Hope she gets well soon. Regards