Uneven face
Why is one half of my face bigger than the other? My right cheek is bigger than my left. How can I make them to appear same in a natural way? If there is no natural practice.... then where can I find a best plastic surgeon in India and how much it'll take for a surgery ? And how long it'll take to cure after surgery? Thank you.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

There are very good plastic surgeons in every city. Every patient is entitled to consider his/her doctor to be the best if he/she has got great results!
Use this app to search for a good plastic surgeon in your city and use past patient feedbacks to guide you in selecting the right doctor.