Uneven face
Why is one half of my face bigger than the other? My right cheek is bigger than my left. How can I make them to appear same in a natural way? If there is no natural practice.... then where can I find a best plastic surgeon in India and how much it'll take for a surgery ? And how long it'll take to cure after surgery? Thank you.
144 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

There are very good plastic surgeons in every city. Every patient is entitled to consider his/her doctor to be the best if he/she has got great results!
Next Steps
Use this app to search for a good plastic surgeon in your city and use past patient feedbacks to guide you in selecting the right doctor.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.