Unequal forehead

My daughter is 10 years old. By birth she has unequal forehead and her right eyebrow is lifted up little bit. In her childhood we consulted nurologist in NIMS till she reached 2years old. Everything is normal. Now she reached 10th year. Her growth is normal apart from un equal forehead and little bit lifted right eyebrow. Actually the problem was reduced little bit than her birth but unequalforehead is still present. What to do? To whom we have to consult? Is there any way to correct it either by medicine or by surgery. Please suggest us. We are in worry about her future.

Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Unequal forehead can be due to a developmental issue and it can be corrected by cosmetic surgery..Send me all the reports in private consulting area and I will advice you further based on the reports
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, it would have been easy for us to comment if you have attached a photo of your daughter. Bone abnormalities are very rare(but can happen), there could to injury to facial nerve and the muscles supplied by might have undergone hypo plastic may be that causing asymmetry . Please get back with her photo and previous neurologist report or else visit a plastic surgeon or neurologist.