Undevloped retina by born
Helo dr. My 1yr. Old baby girl has undevloped retinal disorder in her left eye by born that reason the vision of her left eye is 1% as per observate and consult by Aims.. plz help me and consult me in this regard is there any hope or possibility for developing retina and vision in my daughter's left eye. Any kind of surgery, home remedy, any ayurvedic or homopethic treatment, any transplant surgery. Please help me Thanks

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  There are so many things thhat can happen with the retina. What is the exact condition that has been diagnosed.? If there is any treatment it would be said by doctors at aiims itself. You can trust them. After all, thats one of the best. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.