Under weight
HI My 2 yr old son is too thin compared to his fellow mates. He takes up his meal regularly in avg quantity. But he seems to very very thin which is worrying me. Is there any kind of dietary supplements to be introduced for his body growth otherwise he is normal and superlative. Secondly he is fairly skinned but there are black marks or spots in his legs which is by birth pls suggest me any cream to make the skin bright. Thank you.

Dr. Rajesh Kumar Goel
Pediatrician 23 yrs exp Kolkata
Average wt for 2yr male child is around 12 kg. Between 11-12 kg acceptable. Black mark on body since birth should be evaluated by pediatrician. I think no cream would work without a diagnosis.