Undecended testicles
My son is 6 years and healthy and recent reports shown having undescended testicle for both. Doctor advised to have surgery. What will be the expenses throughout. Thanks in advance.
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello, Undescended testicle (cryptorchidism) is a testicle that hasn't moved into its proper position in the bag of skin hanging below the penis (scrotum) before birth. An undescended testicle is usually corrected with surgery. The surgeon carefully manipulates the testicle into the scrotum and stitches it into place (orchiopexy). This procedure can be done either with a laparoscope or with open surgery.It may cost around 5-7k but depends hospital ,facilities.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?