Unconsciousness
My grandma just fainted! she was clenching her teeth, and her eyes was pulsating. Me and my mom got so panic...now she is fine but have some vomitting. what should i do when she again experience this.

Sagar KS
General Practitioner 2 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, it looks like seizures, in that time put her in left lateral position, shift her to nearest hospital. If she is diabetic, even hypoglycemia (decreased blood sugar level) can cause seizures and unconsciousness.if it is hypoglycemia u can put sugar below her tongue ( sublingually not to throat) For vomiting give her dry foods .consult general physician for furthur evaluation and treatment.