Unconscious for 1-2 secs
Diagnosis : . Mild Coronary Artery Disease . Cerebral Cortical atrophy with Periventricular Leukomalacia. Present Problems and symptoms: . Loss of conscious for 1-2sec suddenly and regaining conscious after that. . Feeling thirsty frequently. . Feeling a sensation on external facial skin, as if plaster has been attached. I need help to find right doctor for treatment.

Dr. Tanoy Bose
Internal Medicine 14 yrs exp Kolkata
Really a good case for doctors. I think the sensation issue on the face needs some neurotropic medicines which needs a proper consultation. You can consult a neurologist or a internal med specialist. Cortical atrophy is not an issue at all. Loss of conciseness may be a seizure phenomenon.