Unclear feeling

Hi Doctor, Its been 4 yrs I'm working with an IT company. I hail from a different city but staying in noida with my friends one of which is my college friend and another is his brother. My monthly routine is working 5 days in office and going back to my hometown on weekends most often regularly. Hardly, i stay once a month in noida on weekends. My father is a businessman but there is not.much scope in the near future. My problem is that i'm confused b/w job and business so at times i get very much frustate and decide to leave the job. I lose my patience at that time and not ready to listen to anything or anyone. Soon after a day or two everything comes back to normal but still deep below in my heart i feel frustated with my lyf. Can you help me in deciding which option is best for me and which path should i follow??

Doctor Answers (1) on Unclear feeling

At this age your a anxiety is understandable. You must introspect and think with a cool mind. It is better to discuss with your close friends and family members. You may get your blood pressure also checked up. You should avoid undue anxiety and tension. You should also divert your attention and indulge in some hobby as well. If still you feel tense it will be better to consult your family physician for better understanding. You may need counselling by a psychologist.