Unable to understand.....
Small lumps are developing over scrotum ,,,, no pain is there , but i can't understand what is this......,,,,,red spots were also developing. . I am taking homeopathic treatment for those spots but I am not understanding this swelling thing ,,,, please help

Hi Most probably it might be sebaceous cysts and if its small n causing no peoblems it can be left alone.,but without seeing it cannot be finalised.

+
Chat with a doctor
Hi Without examination it's difficult to comment on any lesions... Kindly consult dermatologist....