Unable to understand
I am from north.  These days small lumps/swellings are developing on scrotum.  ....and red spots also over the skin Taking homeopathic treatment for the spots but unable to understand why is this swelling thing happening, it has been 10 days. ...13-17 small lumps I have seen, please suggest

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Don't worry, this may be treatable. You'll have to come down for a consultation so that I could examine it and give a diagnosis. It could be scrotal cysts or some kind of folliculitis. Kindly send snaps on private chat or contact me so that I could guide you further. Take care.