Unable to sustain erection
During sexual. Intercourse many times. I usually come early less than a minute and then loose my Erection as well. Hence not happy with sex life

when u think u r about to come, just stop moving and ask ur partner to stop moving as well and stay still for 30 seconds. Best is to think of ur enemy or god for those 10 seconds. In 70%, these technique works. Other technique is to ask the partner to squeeze the glans penis with thumb and finger tightly just when u think u r about to come. This will prevent u from ejaculating.
consult me online or in person

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+155
Chat with a sexologist
I need more information about your problen as mastubation history ETC for proper assessment and guidance marrird partner details etc for the assement as well as the guidance
More history is needed ti help u