Unable to pass stool
My father in law tested positive for covid 12days ago..and was admitted to hospital for treatment..dusto heavy medications...he has been facing constipation..and hasn't passed stool for last 4 days..kindly advice on the issue

Evening.......I am Krishna and I am a UK 🇬🇧trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore I am glad he is recovering from covid. But you are right it can cause constipation. You can buy lactulose syrup and take it with dulcolax tablets for constipation. If you need anything stronger or would like to consultation i am available Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X