Unable to micturition
Hello doctors I have got fractures in my rt leg and got orif after 18 days .from that day I was on catheter , yesterday I discharged and catheter removed but from 1 pm to now I m unable to pass out urine . sir wt will be the cause of this and I should do

Hi... Urinary tract infections can be painful, but you can take steps to ease your discomfort until antibiotics treat the infection. Follow these tips: Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate