Unable to control thought's
I ve been facing this problem for past 9 months the problem is that I m unable to control my thoughts I don't even understand what I m saying I don't even know why I say like that so what could be the reason...

Probably I replied to you earlier. You could have been emotionally sensitive.  Everyone of us do have thoughts running in our minds.  Racing thoughts—fast, repetitive thought patterns about a particular topic—are a common feature of anxiety  and other mental health disorders. But they can happen any time you are in an anxious or stressed state, even if you are not  experiencing other symptoms. Putting your concerns on paper allows you to return to them later. You don't have to dismiss them entirely, and you can feel comfortable knowing you will revisit the concern. Also, the act of writing engages your mind and reduces the power of racing thoughts. When thoughts are in your mind, they feel chaotic. Putting them on paper organizes them. Once you've taken a few minutes to organize your thoughts on paper or onscreen, your mind should be calmer. If you want, set aside a time limit for thinking about them before taking a break and coming back to them later. If this is not working consult a Counselling Psychologist for further help.