Unable to clean colon

Whenever i go to bathroom to empty the stomach,the stomach is not getting cleaned completely.Due to this huge gas is made after one hour of going bathroom.sometime after every 5-10 mins gas is made .AGain after 3-4 hours i have to go to bathroom to clean stomach completely.please note that i am taking healthy ,nutritious and fibrous,this might not be case of constipation.I do exercise this is problem of large intestine.sometimes after 1 hour of going bathroom,the gas creation is more intense compared to before going bacteria are more active in my colon.i am suffering from this problem from last 5 years .before this everything was fine. So,it may be noted that the main concern here is because of not cleaning of stomach completely ,gas is created.I tried several home remedies like doing some exercise or drinking water or drinking papaya shake before going to bathroom.but nine of them working. Please tell why this is happening from last 5 years and remedy.

Doctor Answers (1) on Unable to clean colon

Dr. Anil B Sheth Ahmedabad | General Physician
Hello there, Formation of gas in intestine is normal. some times more , at times less. Depending on food that u have eaten/For complete evacuation of bowels, what u r doing is good, like drinking plenty of water, eating all kinds of green leafy veg, n fresh fruits.instead taking papaya juice take papaya as pieces, at times juice may filter out essential fibers.Eat few dates at night , n 2 spoonful of isabgul in warm milk at night before u sleep In the morning go for a walk ,n drink 1-2 glasses of water. .