Unable to breath eaisly
Due to cough I'm unable to sleep properly, when I went sleeping position it's too difficult to breath. Really I'm worried because seems it's Asthma?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You may be having bronchitis . Since when are you having this cough? Do you get sputum too when you cough? You need to see a pulmonologist in person for. Further evaluation and management. You will need to get a x-ray chest also done. As of now, you can take a tab. Deriphylline retard 150mg as a single dose and consult a pulmonologist ASAP. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Vinod Reddy
Consultant Physician 9 yrs exp Bangalore

You seem to be having bronchitis Need to be examined by physician and look for ronchi and crepitations.....