Un balancing problem

I feel un balancing problem while walking.I was operated in both ears for hole in diafram about 15years back. once I had unbalencing problem about 10 years back.I was prescribed medicines by Ent dr1) stugeron fort ......one daily 2) complamina retard 500 mg......one daily for 8 days. I tried same priscription now but I am not comfortable. pl advise.
views-icons 28 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

You should consult a ENT surgeon for otoneurological assessment & proper management of your disorder.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?