Ulcer problem
I was diagnosed with food pipe ulcer due to hpylori on jun 1 st 2020 after one month I was diagnosed with corono I have been recovered with corono but still if I eat spicy food I have a lot of burning feeling and lot of stomach burn it's been one year am still facing the problem am very concerned

What medicines did u take for ur h.pylori gastritis? And for how long? In this one year did u experience this same symptoms again ? Now, this gastritis is there since what time? U need to be more specific Please take an online consultation for the same to discuss in details