Ulcer in stomach,

From 4 months having stomach pain ,lost weight., loose motions,shown to gastroenterology doctor taking medicines (MASACOL 800MG)from 1 months still not cure .Pls help doctor what to do.. having too much stomach pain...
views-icons 44 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its not ulcer in the stomach. Its called ulcerative colitis. Ulcer in the stomach generally refers to acid peptic disorder. Such diseases take a long time to resolve. For further evaluation and management  you have to consult a gastroenterologist in person only. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?