diabetes-icon
Tyroid,bdypain,lesmemory
Respected sir/madam, I have HYPER THYROID I got to know abt this past 2 yrs back. Am taking medication fr this one day 50 mcg and next day 75 mcg. Like this alternative way. I AM SO LEAN i want build my body please suggest me. Because of thyroid i have full joints pain and also have less memory.

hello there. which medicine are you taking? If you have hyperthyroidism, the strength of the medicines come in mg and not MCG. so please check and show to a physician. hypothyroidism medicine comes in mcg strength. check and revert back. regards