Typhoid an tlc increased

I hv got tests on 6th January 16 that i had minor typhoid and high TLC upto 12500. I took treatment upto 2 weeks. Then after taking madicine i got tests again .... then there was no fever... n TLC decreases upto 11000. I was feeling fine at that time.... after few days i was again feeling like fever ... but there was no fever n BP was also normal. Bt yesterday i had temperature of 96.8. It became automatically normal after few hours. Now today morning a was again feeling like fever bt temperature was ok. After break fast i took dolo 650. Whole day was in relief... bt in evening i got fever upto 100.2. What is the problem with me... i just want to clear that to diagnose the problem. .which tests i should have done.... so that i can find the real cause that why it is happening like that...

Doctor Answers (1) on Typhoid an tlc increased

Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
Hello first relevant blood investigation like total leucocyte count Haemoglobin Platlets Rbc count Wbc count Packed cell volume Erythrocyte sedimentation rate MCV MCH MCHC WiDal test will be positive after 1 wk of fever Malaria DEngue Above mentioned tests should be done consult physician for further evaluation and treatment.