diabetes-icon
Type 2 diabetes
Hi my father is suffering from type 2 diabetes since approx 30 years...last test done showing 222 as fasting and 274 other...he is on medicine s but I am not sure why diabetes is not get controlled and he do not want to be on insulin...

Your at a stage where your beta cells may be got damaged more hence this occurs, uncontrolled diabetes with tablets as all tablets stimulate beta cell in one or other ways
You should take insulin to reduce diabetes and related complications
This usually happens after 10 yrs of treatment, also there is danger of internal organ damage after 10 yrs of diabetes if not controlled properly, for further query contact me on practo