diabetes-icon

Type 2 Diabatic

In 2013 i got CVA LEFT SIDE Paralysis .After that I suffered from TYPE 2 diabaties.Now my Biood Sugar Level is more than nomal though I am taking Insulin 28 &22 also pioz 7.5 during lunch

Hi...., Choose healthy foods and maintain a healthy weight. Losing just 7 percent of your body weight if you're overweight can make a significant difference in your blood sugar control. A healthy diet is one with plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes, with a limited amount of saturated fat...Make physical activity part of your daily routine. Regular exercise can help prevent prediabetes and type 2 diabetes, and it can help those who already have diabetes to maintain better blood sugar control. Thirty minutes of moderate exercise — such as brisk walking — most days of the week is recommended.