Tyfoid fever and cold
Hello doctor, I hv sum cold & fever since last wk, did blood test, widal test is +ve. Salmonella typhi "O" antigen 1:160 positive Salmonella typhi "H" antigen 1:80 positive Now dr is saying I need to take 6 injections for 3 days 500 rs each, but I think antibiotic tablets will b ok. Sir can u suggest me tablets?

Hi, treatment of the typhoid fever depends on the severity of the illness. As your physician suggested you with intravenous injections, kindly follow the same. we won't prescribe any medications....