Twitching of the left eye
Since last few days my left eye twitches a lot. It doesn't twitch throughout the day. But when it starts twitching, it twitches for 10-15 minutes at a stretch. What might be the reason? How can I make it stop?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello...this could be myokimia..twitching of single eye lid muscle...in majority of patients it is due to tension......if u have tension..just relax and it will b over soon
Dr. Pranav Dave
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 11 yrs exp Surat

The most common reason is vitamin B 12 deficiency. You take Vit. B complex tab. Twice a day for 15 days and will be cured.