Tumour type suddenly.

I have observed 2-3 days before a small type of tumour inside my left hand, ( it's not visible from outside , but if I touch there I can feel something is there inside small tumour type ) , I don't know what is that, I didn't have this one earlier , now what is the reason behind this ? I'm worried whether it is cancerous tumor or something ? Please suggest me, I'm from Bangalore. Thank you.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. How big is the swelling and is it hard? You could have mentioned these to give us a better idea . Anyways, it could be a lipoma which is a very harmless type os swelling which can occur anywhere in the body. But without examining we cannot be sure, kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Don't get apprehensive without knowing what you are actually suffering from. Where exactly is this swelling? It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the swelling. It can anything from neurofibrma to lipoma. So kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation.