Tumour on right shoulder

My elder brother whose age is near 60 yrs having tumour on his right shoulder. For last few months he is having joint & muscle pain, fever. I would like to know which segment of doctor should we go for the treatment?
views-icons 20 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi If you have shown it to any doctor and got to know that its tumour then you have to go to oncologists.... if not you have to consult orthopedician as you also have joint involvement...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?