Tumour in my rectal part
I got a small tumour in my rectal section and it gives me mild pain during those 10 min activity. Not consulted yet, just want to know is something serious??

Sagar KS
Hi, swellings in anal region or rectal region may be due to so many reasons like abscesses, hemorrhoids (piles), skin tag, grnital warts, etc. In hemorrhoides mild bleeding will present with pain. In abscess severe pain will present.proctoscopy or colonoscopy is needed for you.take soft diet, drink more water. No need to worry about it. Consult general surgeon for furthur evaluation and treatment.