Tumour in my rectal part
I got a small tumour in my rectal section and it gives me mild pain during those 10 min activity. Not consulted yet, just want to know is something serious??
57 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi, swellings in anal region or rectal region may be due to so many reasons like abscesses, hemorrhoids (piles), skin tag, grnital warts, etc. In hemorrhoides mild bleeding will present with pain. In abscess severe pain will present.proctoscopy or colonoscopy is needed for you.take soft diet, drink more water. No need to worry about it. Consult general surgeon for furthur evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.