Tummy belt
Hi doctor I am 2 weeks post partum my C section delivery. When ever I wear the tummy belt I get vaginal bleeding please tel me should I continue wearing the belt

Hello there...., wearing a tummy belt is not related to your bleeding.. vaginal bleeding could be due other causes.... Your blood flow will always be heavier immediately after your caesarian-section and will continue for about the first 4-5 days, but it should get progressively become lighter after about 10-12 days, however it could also last up to 6 weeks for maximum... Typically the range of bleeding is about 3-4 weeks.....Any bleeding more than that could be due to some pathology in the uterus.... Kindly consult Gynecologist for further advice....