Tuberclosis
I had TB About One year ago When i have done it's check Up it was of 18 mm After completing the course it decreased to 5mm I have completed its course of 9 months Should i still take worry of it Can it trow later too Please give me information about this Thank you

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello..... What's is 18mm,?? What test have to undergone?? what has decreased it's size...?? complete course of Akt cures tuberculosis in many cases... You do repeat sputum or chest x ray .if it's negative don't worry. Sometimes x ray finding persist even after complete course ,you don't worry about.