TTC but hormons imbalance
I am TTC but having hormones imbalance and. Doc prescribed me Novelon 21 for 3 months. But it is birth control pill. Please advise what to do to convince as soon as possible.

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 17 yrs exp Bangalore

If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Umesh Narshinbhai Thakkar
Gynecologist 24 yrs exp Ahmedabad

kindly provide your active marriage life ,menstrual history,lmp,your blood investigation,HSG report,your husband's semen analysis report,and your medication record to assist you further.