TSH value is high

1.T3-- 104.1 2.T4-- 8.16 3.TSH -- 6.15 These tests i have given on Nov06 2015, Please tell me whether i have thiroid or not ,I have gone health check up ,that time these values found, Consulation doctor told me go for same test after 3 months,check the values are changing or not, So i want advice from you that whether i can go thiroid test or not ? what is your opnion

Doctor Answers (3) on TSH value is high

yes free T3 freeT4. is more accurate consult with md medicine physician
Dr. Vinod Veerapalli Bangalore | General Physician
You have slightly high TSH level. If you do not have symptoms of hypothyroidism like weight gain, cold intolerance, excessive hair fall, etc you do not need to be put on medication. However, since that test is old, it's a good idea to recheck it now and every 6 months henceforth to see if it's getting worse. Doctors don't treat patients based on just 1 abnormal value, we treat based on symptoms and lab tests help us in confirming what we suspect clinically based on your symptoms and physical examination. Hope that helps and don't worry about thyroid issues. They are the easiest to treat among medical problems.
Dr. Manju Lihala Bangalore | General Physician
Yes you need to take the test again and if your TSH is still high then you will have to start taking thyroid medicines.